Amy is sharing her November favourites this month - we hope you see something you like too!
"This autumn, when I’m not in the shop, you will mostly find me curled up by the fire in my cosy Peachy Keen Cottage Socks, lighting my Orange Spice Candle, with a warm cup of Salted Caramel Drinking Chocolate; heaven!
• I’m powerless before a stoneware mug and I absolutely love the unique black design of our Neri Mug
• These French mini fine gold stud Ocean Studs will be seeing me through the party season - tres chic!
•Our Green Tea Bath and Body Oil helps me feel pampered & moisturised on these cold & dark nights
• The Always Over Thinking Print - an artistic reminder that us overthinkers are not alone (you with me?)
• The Black Vegan Leather Phone Pouch is on my Christmas wish list - it’s pretty and practical
• Our Felted Snail named Shelby is handcrafted by a team of artisans in Nepal helping them live an independent life with access to secure employment & fair pay. Something beautiful for a good cause - he’s coming home with me!"