Alpine Strawberry Seed Packet
Why We Love It
A lovely packet of 250 Alpine strawberry seeds for your garden. Alpine strawberries are hardy perennial plants that will flower and fruit from late spring until the first frosts. It’s also an early-fruiting variety – the first strawberries may develop as quickly as 3 months after sowing. Add them to your favourite desserts or pick 'em and eat 'em straight from the plant. Yum.
What you need to know
- The Baron von Solemacher alpine strawberry is an antique German variety that yields dainty clusters of deep red, sweet and juicy berries, which can be up to 25 mm in diameter. Although we aren’t sure who the Baron was, we know that this variety was first offered by F.C. Heinemann, a German seed merchant, in 1935.
- 250 Alpine strawberry seeds per pack
- Approximate plant size: H: 15 cm, W: 15 cm // Approximate Container Size: H 20 cm, W 30 cm
- Caring for your strawberries: Tiny strawberry seeds require a bit of patience, but don’t give up on them. Sow them on the surface and don’t cover them. Be sure not to let the soil dry out – not even for a few hours. For best results, keep the soil temperature at around 20°
- Made from sustainable and completely recyclable materials
- Made in Italy