Moon Face Ceramic Cup | Blue
The Moon Face Cup combines ceramic and illustration to make a really beautiful object. The makers believe that living with things that are well made and have a story behind them will put us in a good mood and make us who we are.
The cups are hand thrown with a rough texture and because they have been high-fired, they have speckles and purposeful imperfections to make each mug unique. Each is individually decorated by hand. The inside is glazed with a transparent glaze and it feels great to wrap your hand around.
- Hand thrown in speckled stoneware clay and individually decorated by hand.
- High-fired in an electric kiln and glazed with a transparent glaze (inside only)
- Size : 300–330 ml (approx)
- Made of food-safe materials for everyday use. Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended - avoid extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Handmade by Karolina and Vaclav in the Czech Republic