Pierrot Clown Print | A4
One of the most famous clowns in history, Pierrot - the sad clown - is the inspiration behind this illustrated art print, where the 17th century jester is depicted in his traditional white outfit, complete with red rose and teardrop makeup. A stunning mix of traditional imagery with modern art style, the contemporary clown art print is perfect addition to a nursery or child's bedroom wall, or a living space which requires a bit of quirky energy.
The A4 size would be ideal as part of a gallery wall and the print is made using the Giclée printing method, which uses pigment based inks to create intense and vivid contrasting designs that are long lasting.
- Size : A4 - Available Unframed
- Material : 315gsm, 100% cotton paper
- Packaging : Compostable, plastic free cello with board backing
- High quality Giclée printed using pigment based ink
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
Little Black Cat Illustration is inspired by the unconventional, drawing inspiration from historical imagery of the circus, festival, costume and other archival curiosities, creating contemporary pieces that are bold and playful.