Pink Clay Face Mask
Why We Love It
The Pink Clay Face Mask is formulated with pink french clay, rosehip extract, chamomile flowers and seaweed. It tones and firms whilst gently exfoliating and can be blended with water or oil for the ultimate facial treat, leaving skin feeling radiant, soft and smooth. It's suitable for all skin types and vegan-friendly too - ideal!
What you need to know
- Pink French Clay is rich in silica, which improves cell renewal, giving your skin a fresh healthy glow. It is perfect for all skin types including sensitive and dry skin
- Rosehip is rich in vitamin C and helps brighten the skin. It also helps decrease the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and inhibits free radical damage with powerful antioxidants
- Chamomile is known for it's calming and anti-inflammatory benefits, it gently exfoliates and soothes the skin
- How to use : Add a teaspoon of powder into a small dish and add a few drops of warm water or oil to form a paste. Apply the mask to face and massage for gentle exfoliation. Allow to dry for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Follow with a few drops of face oil.
- Once opened please use within six months and store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free. Free from SLS, SLES, parabens and artificial fragrances.
- 60ml Recycled Glass Bottle
- Made in the UK
INGREDIENTS: montmorillonite (clay), illite (clay), rose rubiginosa (rosehip), ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed), matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower.