Why We Love It
This cleansing shampoo bar os enriched with argan oil, shea butter and honey.
The main ingredient is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - a gentle yet effective cleansing agent from a sustainable source - coconuts.
It also contains:
- Organic cold-pressed Argan oil sourced from a women's co-operative in Morocco - to maintain hair health
- Raw organic honey from the Scottish Borders - to act as a humectant helping your hair maintain moisture
- Raw Organic Shea Butter sourced from a women's co-operative in Ghana - to nourish your hair
- Organic non-palm Glycerin from France - to keep your hair soft and manageable
- Pure Himalayan salt - to add volume and bounce to your hair
- Fragranced with Bergamot and Rosemary essential oils - known to promote healthy hair and stimulate the scalp
The shampoo bar is not soap-based and does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS).
What you need to know
- Wet hair, wipe the bar through your hair. Lather and rinse.
- All soaps are sold in boxes made from recycled coffee cups. 100% recycled and recyclable.
Full ingredients list:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate**, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Mel (Raw Scottish Honey), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Organic Virgin Argan Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Organic Raw Shea Butter), Organic Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
**Surfactants derived from Coconut oil
paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - vegan