The Gentlewoman - Issue 21
Why We Love It
Issue 21 of The Gentlewoman steps boldly into the world with the exceptional South African runner Caster Semenya. Joining Caster are the audacious women of the now.
What you need to know
In this issue:
- Celebrated novelist Hilary Mantel
- Crusading economist Esther Duflo
- Glittering Hollywood polymath Tessa Thompson
- Tagging along with Suzanne Ciani in Bolinas, Gabriel Quigley in Edinburgh, and Róisín Murphy in Dollis Hill
- A marvellous array of fashion showcasing the best from the first season of the new decade
The Gentlewoman is a biannual magazine that celebrates modern women of style and purpose. Featuring ambitious journalism and photography of the highest quality, it showcases inspirational women through its distinctive combination of glamour, personality and warmth.
- 23 x 30 cm
- 332 pages
- Published in London 2020