Bergamot, Juniper and Rose Geranium Salt Soap
The bergamot, juniper and rose geranium salt soap is fresh and delicious with soft floral notes. The bar is calming and soothing, and never overpowering. The soap bar also looks as beautiful as it smells.
They are super effective cleansing bars. The salt exfoliates and also softens the water letting the soapy suds remove impurities and daily build-up from your skin.
They are never drying. The generous amount of raw shea butter in each bar ensures that your skin will feel moisturised and supple. Use in the shower in place of gel, in the bath or by your bathroom or kitchen sink.
- How to use : Lather the soap between your hands and wash with the thick luxurious foam.
- If you like to apply soap directly to your skin consider putting the soap inside a cotton soap bag to protect sensitive parts from the mildly scratchy salt grains
- Paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - vegan
- All soaps are sold in boxes made from recycled coffee cups. 100% recycled and recyclable
- Handmade by Helen in Edinburgh
Full ingredients list: sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), sodium sheabutterate (saponified shea butter), sodium chloride (himalayan salt), aqua (water), glycerin, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, pelargonium gravaolens (geranium) oil, montmorillonite (french green clay), CI77891 (white mineral colourant), limonene,* linalool,* citronellol,* geraniol.*
* naturally occurring in essential oils