Mandarin, Bergamot, Rosemary and Cedar Salt Soap
The mandarin, bergamot, rosemary and cedar salt soap is fruity and herbal with woody notes. The larger grain salt adds glamour and even more salty benefits than regular soap bars.
They are super effective cleansing bars. The salt exfoliates and also softens the water letting the soapy suds remove impurities and daily build-up from your skin.
They are never drying. The generous amount of raw shea butter in each bar ensures that your skin will feel moisturised and supple. Use in the shower in place of gel, in the bath or by your bathroom or kitchen sink.
- How to use : Lather the soap between your hands and wash with the thick luxurious foam
- If you like to apply soap directly to your skin consider putting the soap inside a cotton soap bag to protect sensitive parts from the mildly scratchy salt grains
- Paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - vegan
- All soaps are sold in boxes made from recycled coffee cups. 100% recycled and recyclable
- Handmade by Helen in Edinburgh
Full ingredients list: sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), sodium sheabutterate (saponified shea butter), sodium chloride (himalayan salt), aqua (water), glycerin, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, montmorillonite (french green clay), CI77891 (white mineral colourant), limonene*, linalool*.
*naturally occurring in essential oils
paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - vegan