Californian Sage Incense Cones
Elevate your space with the aromatic woody scent of grounding Californian sage. The apothecary amber glass jar full of hand-rolled white sage essential oil incense cones makes for the perfect addition to your home.
Each cone is meticulously hand-rolled using Jigat, a natural botanical ingredient derived from bark, and infused with all-natural essential oils. In every 120ml jar, you'll find 14 cones, each with a soothing burn time of approximately 15 minutes.
- Size : 120ml glass jar with 14 cones
- How to use : Place incense on suitable heat resistant holder on a heat resistant surface. Light the tip and extinguish the flame after approximately 15 seconds and allow to burn. Wait until completely cool to move the ash.
- Care : Never leave unattended. Place holder on a heat resistant surface to capture the falling ash. Keep away from flammable materials and delicate surfaces. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Not suitable for children, not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for those with kidney or heart related conditions.
- Recommended to use with 12 months of purchasing to get the most out of the essential oils properties.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oils, Limonene, Linalool, Thujone
Boucle create candles, incense and other all-natural products in their home studios in East London and Brighton using the finest ingredients. All of their pieces are made using renewable and recycled materials and packaging as well as blending unique essential oil combinations to make high quality all natural home fragrance.