Côte Des Basques Recycled Plastic Sunglasses | Leopard Brown
The unisex Cote Des Basques Sunglasses are a year round staple - for sunny days or afternoon hangovers. Named after one of the best surf spots in the world, the Cote des Basques sunglasses come with black lenses and a round leopard frame, and are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Leopard frames with black lenses
- Measures: 50mm / 15mm / 143mm
- Fit : Small / Medium
- Gender: Unisex
- Protection: UV 400 protection - blocks out 99-100% of UVA & UVB radiation
- Supplied with recycled branded packaging and a microfibre sunglass bag made from corn
- Designed in Sweden, made for everywhere
CHPO is a watch and eyewear brand founded in Sweden in 2013, inspired by skateboarding, music and art. They offer great looks, great quality and great social values at prices anyone can afford, and the majority of their products are made from recycled materials.
The brand takes a strong social stand for an equal society without racism, homophobia and hatred against women. Every season they collaborate with different non-profits or charities where 100% of the profits are donated to their cause.