With high street stores jam packed fuller than ever with festive delights, we've been thinking about where our presents actually come from. Here are 10 of our favourite items all made in the UK which we think make great stocking fillers. They're all under £15 too!
1. Bare Bones Madagascar 70% Dark Bean To Bar Chocolate is hand crafted in Glasgow from bean to bar. The Madagascar variety has taste notes of maple syrup and cherry with a raspberry jam finish. A deliciously decadent treat.
2. Minimum Essential Cleansing Balm is made by Emma in Northumberland using simple, skin friendly ingredients. This unisex balm makes a great stocking filler for those with sensitive skin.
3. Nathalie Bond Bloom Lip Balm is made in the UK with essential oils and cocoa butter for a heavenly scent and amazing hydration. It comes in three scents but we think the Rose Geranium and Patchouli is the perfectly sweet and floral addition to your Christmas gift.
4. Wylder Naturals Hemp, Aloe and Spinach Soap Bar is handmade in Bristol with a unique blend of butters, oils and clays. The gentle and natural spinach exfoliant and the petitgrain and lime scent of this bar, makes bath time into a relaxing treat for your recipient.
5. Scrubber Grapefruit and Mandarin Natural Deodorant is handmade in Siu-see and Scott's London workshop. All of the scrubber scents are unique and beautiful but the grapefruit and mandarin is so fresh that it melds perfectly with perfumes and aftershaves. It's free from harsh chemicals and parabens and so it's suitable for sensitive skin too and it's the perfect size to pop in a stocking.
6. The Rosheen Zero Waste Scrunchie is made using fabric saved from landfill and the offcuts from garment production at Roake Studio on the Isle of Wight. With 90's fashion bang on trend, this scrunchie makes the perfect throwback stocking filler.
7. The Wrap Slimline Notebook is made in the UK from sustainably sourced, uncoated paper using vegetable based inks. With 64 plain pages inside, it's great for inspiring some festive creativity and suitable for many different ages too.
8. Ore Mi Mini Candles are hand poured by Karen in her London studio and inspired by her Nigerian heritage. With 14 hours burn time and plenty of natural oils for fragrance, these candles may be stocking-filler sized but they can fill a whole room with their beautiful scent.
9. The Millie Rothera Cotton Purse is designed, digitally printed and constructed by Millie in her West Yorkshire studio. It's the perfect size for cards and a few coins or could even be used for other small items like sanitary products and headphones. With a range of uses, this little pouch makes a great stocking filler that will always come in handy.
We have loads more gifts made in the UK available on our website and we've put together a variety of different gift guides in our Christmas shop. So if you're looking for further inspiration, you can find all of our Christmas goodies right here.