Langholmen Recycled Plastic Sunglasses | Cola Brown
The Langholmen sunglasses are named after the Stockholm District. They are made from 100% recycled plastic and make a great year round staple - always carry them with you.
The Langholmen sunglasses have black frame and black lens, with a slight cat eye shape. Their smaller size will suit smaller face shapes.
- Brown frames with brown lenses
- Measures: 49mm / 14mm / 143mm
- Fit : Small / Medium
- Gender: Unisex
- Protection: UV 400 protection - blocks out 99-100% of UVA & UVB radiation
- Supplied with branded packaging and a sunglass bag made from cornstarch
- Designed in Sweden, made for everywhere
CHPO is a watch and eyewear brand founded in Sweden in 2013, inspired by skateboarding, music and art. They offer great looks, great quality and great social values at prices anyone can afford, and the majority of their products are made from recycled materials.
The brand takes a strong social stand for an equal society without racism, homophobia and hatred against women. Every season they collaborate with different non-profits or charities where 100% of the profits are donated to their cause.